A blog by a student Bachelor of Arts in Politics, Philosophy
and Law which will focus on South African politics and why they should also be
part of the political industry. The creation of this blog was inspired by
various things. Firstly it was my love for blogging. As a budding blogger my
first blog lacked focus, I was writing things of the cuff with no focal point.
This blog will be the total opposite. It will show my growth and intellect
Secondly, when my friend read my previous my previous blog she said it was
safe, that I needed to piss a few people off. That was when I decided that if I
were to piss people off let it be about something I'm passionate about.
Finally, first semester this year I had the most passionate political science
lecturer, he loved what he did which completely drew you to the module. Hopefully
it will also appeal to the youth.

No comments:
Post a Comment